TERMS & CONDITION FOR CONSULTANTS
We warmly welcome you for joining STATUS HOLYDAY as a
junior consultants where by you can market your product and earn handsome
commissions on that. following are the terms & conditions that you will
observe and follow all the times.
- Whatever payment received either part or full towards a membership
- Minimum payment that can be accepted
towards a membership is Rs.3500/-, which Entitles the consultant to take part in
binary marketing only . Remaining benefits can be availed only on the full
- If there are any doubts or if you require assistance in
explaining the membership you will always take help of your senior consultant or
concerned marketing manager.
- You should always accompany your guests at the
presentation and also see to it that they observe good discipline
needed for peaceful and smooth functioning of the presentation.
- The consultant can call the guest on the
presentation only after prior company confirmation.
- All consultant is requested to carry their membership
card or receipt and show it to the concerned authority at the presentation
whenever asked for.
- Consultants should always accompany their invited
guest at presentation at look after them.
- Consultants found to be misrepresenting about the
concept or giving wrong commitments will be liable for termination.
- All consultants are expected to follow fair
business practice and refrain from unethical business practice like cross line
sale .(i.e. .Approaching other consultant down line).
- Consultant can used the stationery of the company for
- Consultants are eligible for commission on their
individual ( Direct & Indirect ) sales as per the terms & conditions.
- Consultant are expected to attend all Training /
motivational meetings held by company . they should also observe proper
discipline & dress code whenever they attend such meetings or